Monday, June 07, 2010

Wrong Train Again

Road Trip Day #5


I was on my way to Staines to meet up with the guys from Descending Light Explosion. I was to join them for their rave gig in the Tesco parking lot there. Unfortunately, I got on the wrong train and ended up in Stratford-upon-Avon.


Since I had some time to kill before the next train, I took in a performance of a recently discovered play by Shakespeare - The Brother Called Trouble. "Big Money, Big Pimpin', Big Knuckin' and Buckin' equals Big Trouble on the Thames!" Which, I might add, equals AWESOME! His best play so far.

1 comment:

Mister Trippy said...

And by some really strange coincidence, Staines is where my most famous criminal relative Ray The Cat Jones was arrested in 1960 after spending more than two years on the run following on from his successful break out from Pentonville Prison in north London!