Sunday, June 24, 2012

Cyber Me


That was not “Amy Hastings!” That was me! You see, I’ve been fishing (phishing?) around these old erotic photos of some seniors, a ventriloquist doll and myself for quite a while. No luck, until I realized that the punters weren’t interested in me, at least as an initial point of contact, so I came up with this “Amy” persona and Bob’s your uncle. You were the first to respond to my email and I got so flustered, I just couldn’t type straight.

To answer your questions: 1) No. The photos do not feature anyone under the age of 21 (including the doll). However, there are several over 65. 2) No, the photos do not contain anything illegal.  Ill-advised, perhaps even ill-prepared, maybe.

I apologize for the confusion.




Comment response to Cyber Sex with a Bot Girl by Mr. Trippy. Post march 8, 2012.

No comments: