Saturday, June 16, 2012

Never too late to comment


Due to a busy schedule, I’ve been behind reading some of my favorite blogs. As I was catching up on Stewart Home’s blog, I noticed that the comment section had been closed, so I could not leave my usual stupid, meaningless message on the board. I decided that I would write the comments here on the blog instead. Here we go.


My favorite is Jacques Rigault, although I am disappointed that he did not make the list. This is tempered with the inclusion of Arthur Craven, every hipster’s favorite “suicide.”  Also, I am glad to see that Ann Quin made the list. You do not see many women making it onto top ten lists and her inclusion is truly admirable.  


(comment on Mr. Trippy's post 10 Greatest Anti-Art Suicides (Before Mike Kelly), from Feb 2, 2012.

2 comments:

Mister Trippy said...

Yeah unfortunately if I leave the comments on all the blog posts open I get so many span comments it becomes impossible to deal with... However, I may briefly reopen my comments and post yours... If I can be bothered. But I know only leave the five most recent blog posts open for comments....

Curiously as I have an anti-google tracker on my browser it means I can't see you capitchas and tried listening to the audio versions instead - did you realise that these are intense sound poetry! I love them!

Rev. Michael Roth said...

Yeah, I figured it had to do with spam. I recall you had mentioned that before in either a previous blog or in the comments for one of your blogs.

Don't bother going to the trouble of uploading these comments to your site. I really am just catching up on a lot of old reading - your blog included - and decided to post the comments here, as part of this blog. I thought it would be fun to see the comments out of context. (as well as a private joke for me to amuse myself.)

That's interesting regarding the sound capitcha. Robot sound poetry!